Friday, August 8, 2008

The Trouble With Printer Ink

For a long time I wouldn't buy a printer because I didn't want to deal with going to the store and trying to find the right printer ink and then paying more for the ink than I did the printer in the first place. Does this scenario sound familiar to you? I'm betting it does. Printer ink is outrageously expensive at local stores and it can often be very hard to find the right ink that goes with your printer when there's about 100 choices to choose from.

Buying Ink Online At 4InkJets

I now buy all of my ink online at 4InkJets. Why? First of all it's much cheaper. I often end up paying less than half of what I'd pay for the same ink at a local store. But the saving of the money (and the convience of not having to go to the store) is only part of the story.

Getting The Right Ink For My Printer

They have a tool you can use to make sure you get the exact right printer ink for your printer. This saves a great deal of headache. I always use this tool now and I've never received the wrong ink. It always works like a charm.

Huge Selection

Another big positive (to go along with the lower prices, ease of use, and delivery to my front door) is the huge selection of printer ink they have. They literally seem to have every single kind of printer ink in the world. It's very unlikely that they will not have the ink that you are looking for.