Reset Waste Ink full canon
1. Enter SERVICE MODE. By pressing Menu Copy Scan Copy Copy
2. Select TEST MODE.
3. Select  PRINTER TEST in TEST MODE.
4. Select 3. [EEPROM CLEAR].
5. Select 0. [INK COUNT].
6. Press the [Set] key.
7. Press the [Stop/Reset] key (returning to the state of
3)), and then press the [ON/OFF] key
After reset manual now remained the reset permanenly using
but it's for MPC 190 not MP 190 pixma :
I'll find this one:
Waste Ink Counter Reset.
(1) Turn off the printer.
(2) Press and hold the RESUME button, then press and hold the POWER
(3) Release the RESUME button, Next press and release the RESUME
button two(2) more times in
succession. Note: you are still holding the POWER button). The
printer's carriage will "reset"
or move momentarily. If the above was properly performed the
printer will enter the
(4) Press the RESUME button 4 times, this will select the clear waste ink
counter function. The lamp
will alternate (change) color with each key press.
1. Service/Factory test printout, including ink sensor check.
2. EEPROM - Info printout.
3. EEPROM - Initialization.
4. Reset the Waste ink counter.
5. Printer model setting. (More selections beyond this point -
However it is best leave them unaltered - You have been warned!)
After selecting the desired mode (eg 4), press the POWER button to
"set" the change, and return to the top of the function selection menu.
Press the POWER button again to restart the printer.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Cara memperbaiki error canon mp198